NJResumes.com's Terms and Conditions
YOUR RESUME / COVER LETTER / LINKEDIN PROFILE
- We will never share, sell, redisclose, or otherwise use your personally identifiable information other than to provide you with the services you have requested. However, we reserve the right to use formats, styles, and general appearance of the finalized documents, and to modify resumes, cover letters, social media profiles (which would always include removing personally identifiable information) to promote or explain our products and services.
- By purchasing a service from our site, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to edit, modify, adapt, reproduce, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content, minus any personally identifiable information.
- By posting any information on this website, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity, and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from content you supply. We assume no responsibility or liability for any content posted or submitted by you or any other third party.
- We guarantee that the resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles done at NJResumes.com meet and exceed internationally accepted standards for such services. However, NJResumes.com and Savvy Concepts LLC does not guarantee that using the documents and profiles will automatically lead to interviews or employment. As responsible service providers, we acknowledge the fact that the decision to invite a candidate for a job interview, and the actual decision to hire lies with the employer, and is thus outside our control.
- While we do our best to ensure strict adherence to delivery timelines for all orders, NJResumes.con and Savvy Concepts LLC cannot be held responsible for any loss of opportunities arising from matters relating to delivery timelines.
- If you submit a testimonial to us, you agree, give permission and grant any necessary license to us to use it, but you agree we are under no obligation to use any testimonial submitted. We may use testimonials in whole or in part, but in any use, will identify you only by first name, last initial, city and state. We reserve the right to review, correct grammatical or typing errors, and edit or summarize testimonials prior to use.
- We reiterate our We are committed to providing you with professionally written resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles that meet all industry standards as set by the Professional Association of Resume Writers (PARW) and NJ Resumes’s own standards. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please let us know and we will address your concerns.
- If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact our customer service representative so that your case can be reviewed and your order assigned to a new writer. Granting of refunds is at the sole discretion of NJResumes.com and Savvy Concepts LLC, and will be charged a refund fee of 15% the purchase price.